ab&d Rechtsanwälte can provide you with a legally-compliant design for your webshop. The focus is on the following points crucial to formal warnings, within the scope of examination and revision:
- GTB - We examine, revise and/or draft the GTB for your webshop;
- Data protection - We audit compliance with data protection regulations and draft a data protection declaration for the shop;
- Right of cancellation/return - We check your version of the statutory right of cancellation/return
- Duties to inform - We establish whether your handling of the contract satisfies the requirements of the statutory duty to inform , particularly under Sections 312c(2), and 312e(1)(1) BGB in conjunction with Article 246, Sections 1-3 of the Act Implementing the German Civil Code (EGBGB) (formerly: Sections 1(1), (2) and (4) and 3 of the BGB Information Order);
- Imprint - We check and issue the imprint with the crucial mandatory details;
- Competition law - We check the website for infringements of competition law under UWG (Act on Unfair Competition);
- Professional law - We check the website for possible stipulations under professional law.
- Advertising practice - We check the legality of advertising campaigns for the webshop (e.g. on other websites).