Credit Management and Litigation
Both the assertion of claims for payment and the successful defence of unjustified claims demand a precise assessment of the legal position and a tactical approach based upon it. Even though credit management generally constitutes attorneys' day-to-day business, our experience has shown that there are considerable variations in the quality of the legal work.
We will support you in invoice drafting, issue out-of-court reminders and obtain enforceable court orders for payment and/or conduct recovery proceedings.
Our credit management service includes the following specific services for you:
- Examination of the legal status of the receivable;
- Determination of the probability of the debtor's insolvency;
- Production of an out-of-court demand for payment or rejection of the claim;
- Applying for a court order for payment, if necessary;
- Conduct of litigation, if necessary;
- Representation in any court payment proceedings and disputes;
- Conduct of any enforcement proceedings and advice on current enforcement proceedings.